Monday, March 14, 2011

All the kool kids are doing it....

I've had a blog for a while. It was about my very boring life and also about my kupcakes (which I will still be doing that one). But as I said my life is well....boring. I don't have kids or go on crazy adventures. My life is typical and nice. One thing I do enjoy, however, is video games and nerdy stuff. So what is better to blog about than that. So Welcome…
For those of you don’t know my video gaming back ground let me fill you in. I bought an XBOX 360 for 2 reasons: #1 Rock Band #2 Buffy the Vampire Slayer video game. I loved Rock Band and guitar hero. I spent many, many hours playing those games and mastering my skill for Sunday night Rock Band Nights with my friends. My goal was to be the best at bass. I had a few friends who rocked out the guitar and drums, I wanted to be the best at the bass. Rock Band was like a gateway game for me. After that I got a few games for the XBOX; Orange Box, Viva PiƱata, and Guitar Hero 3. A year later I was buying a PlayStation 3 and getting into Call of Duty: World at War and it seemed to be all downhill from there.

Now I won’t just be blogging about video games, I want to blog about any nerdy thing I feel like. Movies, TV show, etc. I don’t want to limit myself to one nerdy item when there are so many awesome things out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment